There is no escaping the fact that precious metal, diamond and gemstone mining, and jewellery mass-production comes at a cost to our Earth.
Over recent years, a universal concern for our environment has escalated and become a very real issue.
While it is impossible to stop this altogether, there are many ways we can play a small part in reducing the impact of jewellery production on the environment.
Here are some ways that TKJD is contributing to lessening the burden:
- Remodelling old jewellery
- Recycling old gold in the studio
- Lab-grown diamonds
- Ethically-sourced gemstones
- Environmentally-friendly studio
- Australian, hand-made products